With just a few days left before 2018 is upon us, I thought it would be fun to browse thru some memories of the past 12 months. What a year it’s been at Mozomo! New members, old members, new friends, old friends, new PR’s and many firsts of firsts with SO much more to come! John and I feel grateful everyday to have such an amazing community and team behind our gym! I didn’t have time to dig up ALL of our events from the past year, but here are some fun ones!
AND….here are your last WOD’s for 2017! How crazy is that???
**Friendly reminder – there is NO 6:15pm class tonight (Dec.29)!
(a) Partner wheelbarrow distractions (30 sec) + wheelbarrow walk length of gym x 2 rounds!
(b) KB Warm Up – 10 reps of each x 2 rounds!
-5 Lengths carry
*choose a KB that is lighter than your WOD weight for warm up.
4-8-12-16 and so on…
Russian KBS (24/16)
S. Arm KB OH Sit Up
KB Carry bw Rounds (10 lengths)
*pick a weight you can do for ALL movements. There is only ONE KB weight allowed.
- Start off by performing 4 reps of each movement, followed by a KB Carry. The next round is 8 of everything, followed by a KB Carry. Basically, adding 4 reps to each movement, but there is always a KB Carry bw. The carry will be back and forth in the gym!
- The KB OH Sit-ups are done with the KB in one hand. You can alternate hands as you need to. To modify, hold the KB at the chest.
- The Carry is done with the KB held in the front rack. You can switch sides as you need to but you cannot carry it any other way (i.e. goblet carry).
SATURDAY- New Years Eve, Eve!
**There is NO Kickboxing class today**
9am-11am Open Gym
FOCUS: 15min to warm up to deadlift WOD weight.
30/21 Cal Bike
20 Box Jump (24/20)
10 Deadlift (245/165)
SUNDAY – New Years Eve!
9am WOD only
9am-11am Open Gym
3 PERSON TEAM WOD!!
70/50 Cal Row, 70 Bar Facing Burpees, 70 Power Snatch (75/55)
60/40 Cal Row, 60 Bar Facing Burpees, 60 Power Clean (95/65)
50/35 Cal Row, 50 Bar Facing Burpees, 50 T2B/Hanging Knee Raises
40/30 Cal Row, 40 Bar Facing Burpees, 40 Power Clean (95/65)
30/20 Cal Row, 30 Bar Facing Burpees, 30 Power Snatch (75/55)
*3omin time cap!
- One athlete works at a time in this team of 3 workout.
- For mixed teams, complete 60-50-40-35-25 calories.
- Two athletes can switch out weight after each round as other athlete works on the rower.
- Athlete may get to the rower early, but cannot begin until the last lift is completed.
- Think ‘quick transitions’!
MONDAY – New Years Day!
**There is no scheduled class today**
**OPEN GYM ONLY 9am-11am**
The following WOD will be posted on the board if you want to give it a go!
3:00 Cal Row
2:00 Cal Air Dyne
1:00 ME Ab Mat Sit Ups
*score is total reps per round (keep accumulative across board)