HAAAAAY WE’RE BAAAAACK!
And SUPER excited to say the least!
We have SO much coming down the pipes with only 28 days left until 2018!
Here are just a few things….
- Butts-n-Guts is on the schedule for TOMORROW at 1:15pm with December’s full schedule being updated tomorrow so keep your eye on Zen Planner for the latest.
- Kickboxing will be back on the schedule THIS SAT for 8am. Watch for the updated schedule on Zen Planner.
- We are SUPER stoked to announce that Chris Harrington will be a part of our already awesome coaching staff. Starting tomorrow, you will see Chris regularly scheduled in for MON nights 5:15pm and 6:15pm classes! YAY for us. Stay tuned for Chris’s bio to be added to our site this week.
- What are you doing on SAT. JAN. 13th? Save the date because Mozomo will be celebrating Christmas and New Years PLUS our 5 year anniversary! We know how busy the month of Dec is for everyone, so we thought what better way to bring in the New Year and celebrate all that we are as a community, by doing it when life isn’t so crazy?? Full details coming out next week!
- We have another 6 week Transformation Challenge coming up, starting the week of Jan.8th. Full details coming out later this week!
- there are only 80 days left until the 2018 CrossFit Games Open! Whaaaaat?? How exciting is that? Who is working on their weaknesses?
- Coach Michele is looking for a swift kick in the butt. Who’s in for a December accountability program? All this is really going to do, is force me to get back into a routine and have you do the same thing! LET’S DO IT! Email me ASAP if you want to be a part of this.
And now for tomorrow’s ‘Snatchy McSnatch’ FUN!!
1. 15min Team Warm Up – in teams of 3…
(a) Perform 1-6 of kickbacks. Ex. you do one, I do one and partner does one. Then you do two, I do two, partner does 3…etc until you reach 6!
(b) As a group, complete 30 step ups.
(c) Perform 1-6 push ups (same format as first exercise)
(d) Perform 1-3 burpee box jump overs (same format as first exercise)
2. 10min Mobility!
(a) 1 min Hip Distraction each side (banded
(b) 2 x 5 Wall Slides (small of back stays on the wall)!
(c) 10 Leg Swings side-to-side and fwd/bck (ea side)
(d) 10 Inchworm-to-Zombie Pulls (think about dragging your feet in as opposed to walking them in)!
(e) Flagpole stretch 30 sec each side
10min WOD REVIEW & PREP:
As a group with Coach, perform the following
10ea S.Arm DB DL
10ea S. Arm DB Hang High Pulls
5ea S. Arm DB Hang Snatch
Adding weight as you warm up and perform 3 per side of DB HPS only.
Burpee Box Jump Over (24/20)
S. Arm DB HPS (45/25)
*reps are total for snatchs, alternating arms whenever you like!
Burpee Box Step Over
S. Arm DB HPS