WE’RE HAVING A PAAAAARTY!
It’s time to get out of your gym clothes and CELEBRATE with
all your Mozomo peeps with some good food and cheer!
The holidays will be over and the kids will be back to school
so now it’s YOUR time to chill out and have some fun!
Join us to celebrate the New Year and our 5 year anniversary at:
with some food, drinks, dancing and FUN!
WHAT: Mozomo Celebration Party
WHEN: Saturday, January 13th
WHERE: The Collingwood Brewery
COST: $35 pp
There will be a limited amount of tickets so be sure to watch for the full details to follow soon!!
It’s a GYMNASTIC’S kinda day for Friday … with some dubs!
0:30 / 1:00 / 1:30 / 2:00
Ring Row Hold
DU sub = singles!
- the workout is FOUR ROUNDS which means each of those time frames, refers to a round! Ex: you will perform 0:30 of ME DU, 0:30 ring hold, 0:30 ME burpee, 0:30 ring row hold and 0:30 rest! Then next round, you start back at the beginning only this time it’s 1:00 at each station!
- the holds will start to get difficult so if you need to rest, you rest and then go straight back into it!!
- for the ring holds, you hold the top position of the ring dip (arms extended, hollow body position)
- for the ring row hold, you also hold in the top position of the ring row (arms bent, chest touching rings)
- RX ring row hold = feet on top of box.